Rental Package Includes:
The V-RAPTOR™ Production Pack is a comprehensive and robust pre-bundled setup that is perfect for professional work and studio set ups.
- 1x V-RAPTOR 8K Camera System
- 1x DSMC3™ RED® Touch 7” LCD
- 2x RED® PRO CFexpress 2TB
- 1x RED® CFexpress Card Reader
- 4x REDVOLT® MICRO-V 98Wh (V-Lock)
- 1x RED® Compact Dual V-Lock Charger
- 1x V-RAPTOR™ Tactical Top Plate w/ Battery Adapter (V-Lock)
- 1x V-RAPTOR™ Top Handle w/ Extensions
- 1x V-RAPTOR™ Expander Blade
- 1x V-RAPTOR™ Quick Release Platform Pack
- 1x DSMC3 RED® 5-Pin to Dual XLR Adapter
- 1x RED® Production Grips
- 1x V-RAPTOR™ Side Ribs
- 1x V-RAPTOR™ Production Plates
V-RAPTOR™ 8K VV is the most powerful and advanced RED® cinema camera ever. As the brand’s new flagship system and sensor, as well as the first entrant into the new DSMC3™ generation of cameras, V-RAPTOR stands alone at the forefront of digital image capture technology.
Featuring a groundbreaking multi-format 8K sensor- with the ability to shoot 8K large format or 6K S35, it unlocks the largest lens selection of any comparable camera on the market and allows shooters the ability to always deliver at over 4K. The sensor also boasts the highest recorded dynamic range and cleanest shadow performance of any RED camera. In addition, the V-RAPTOR sensor scan time is 2x faster than any previous RED camera and it allows users to capture up to 600 fps at 2K. V-RAPTOR will also continue to feature RED’s proprietary REDCODE RAW codec, allowing users to capture 16-bit RAW, and leverage RED’s latest IPP2 workflow and color management.
Along with a new flagship sensor, the V-RAPTOR features a modernized platform in an amazingly compact package weighing in at barely over 4 lbs. With 2 4K 12G-SDI outputs, XLR audio and phantom power via adapter, and 1080p livestream, this system can handle most anything a shooter can throw at it.
- 35.4MP Full-Frame, Rolling Shutter CMOS
- Lightweight & Compact DSMC3 Design
- Canon RF Lens & CFexpress Type-B Support
- Up to 8K120 17:9, 6K198 S35 & 4K240 17:9
- 17+ Stops of Dynamic Range
- Right-Side Assistant’s User Interface
- REDCODE Raw HQ, MQ & LQ Options
- USB Type-C & Dual 12G-SDI Ports